Bookish

Thursday 25 October 2012

Eid Mubarak to you

From me to millions of  my Muslim brothers and sisters all over the world I wish all EID MUBARAK!

I pray that may the  blessings and mercies of Almighty Allah will be with us in Dunya and Hereafter.

As we celebrate this great Eid ul-'Adha I implore you to remember how our noble Mohammad (SAW) celebrated it. We should share and give because this is one of the many good deeds a good Muslim and Muslimah should imbibe.

Give to the less privileged in your community, society and also share with your love ones.

The festival is synonymous to giving  and sharing from Allah's mercy with mankind, that is why it's call Feast of the Sacrifice.
"And whatever of good you give, be assured that Allah knows well." -Quran 2:273
 "Whatever of good you give in benefits your own souls, and you shall only do so seeking the 'Face' of Allah. Whatever good you give, shall be rendered back to you shall not be dealt with unjustly." -Quran 2:272

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I discovered your [url=http://www.saclongchamppascher-fr.eu]longchamp sac pas cher[/url] blog by way of Google whilst looking for a related matter, Bienvenue ¨¤ acheter le sac Sac Longchamp pas cher de qualit¨¦ 100% haute chez sac longchamp sac d'exp¨¦dition en ligne de sortie libre. [url=http://www.saclongchamppascher-fr.eu]longchamp[/url] , your site came up, it appears great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.