Bookish

Monday 8 October 2012

Be Breast Aware!

October, Breast Cancer Awareness Month




Breast cancer is a type of cancer originating from breast tissue, most commonly from the inner lining of milk ducts or the lobules that supply the ducts with milk.  Cancers originating from ducts are known as ductal carcinomas, while those originating from lobules are known as lobular carcinomas. Breast cancer occurs in humans and other mammals. While the overwhelming majority of human cases occur in women, male breast cancer can also occur. –Wikipedia
The month of October is earmarked as Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so my people (women, men, old and young); please let support this great cause. Early detention is key to survival.
So spread the awareness, my male friends you can support by checking for your partners, encouraging to go for test or do self-examination.
Some sign of Breast Cancer
The first noticeable symptom of breast cancer is typically a lump that feels different from the rest of the breast tissue. More than 80% of breast cancer cases are discovered when the woman feels a lump. The earliest breast cancers are detected by a mammogram. Lumps found in lymph nodes located in the armpits can also indicate breast cancer.
Indications of breast cancer other than a lump may include thickening different from the other breast tissue, one breast becoming larger or lower, a nipple changing position or shape or becoming inverted, skin puckering or dimpling, a rash on or around a nipple, discharge from nipple/s, constant pain in part of the breast or armpit, and swelling beneath the armpit or around the collarbone. Pain ("mastodynia") is an unreliable tool in determining the presence or absence of breast cancer, but may be indicative of other breast health issues.
 
Breast Cancer Support Centres in Nigeria
The Bloom Cancer Care & Support Centre
20 Michael Adekoya Street
Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
Contact: Dr. Mrs. Kofoworola Orija-Founder/Executive Director
Tel: +234 (0) 802 386 8878, Email: thebloomcancercare@yahoo.com
Princess Nikky Breast Cancer Foundation
Lot 284 Akintola Blvrd
Garki II, Abuja – Nigeria
Tel: 08056305187, Email: nikkybcfoundation@yahoo.com
C.O.P E. Breast Cancer
34, Adeniyi Jones Avenue,
Ikeja Lagos. Nigeria, 01234
Contact: Mrs Ebunola Anozie
Tel: 08023121883, Email: copebc@yahoo.com
 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital
 Benin City, Edo State,
Nigeria
P.M.B 1155
Breast Cancer Awareness for the month of October, 2012

 
 
 
I do my self-examination regularly but this month I will book an appointment with my GP to get the comprehensive breast examination. You too should take a step because together We can win this war against Breast Cancer.
 
A la prochaine!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My Name is Jackson, From UNITED KINGDOM. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called DR. TEGA, He has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE to me with his great spell, I was married to this woman called KATE we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to make her pregnant,she left me for 1 year and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave me his contact email (dr.tega@hotmail.com) then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost wife back, and after a month I slept with her and she went for a test and the result stated she is pregnant am happy today am a father of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR. TEGA for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care

CONTACT DR. TEGA IMMEDIATELY
Email... dr.tega@hotmail.com or contact him through his website
OR YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HIM THROUGH HIS MOBILE: +2348151358871

Unknown said...

I never knew people still have powers and make things happened this way. My name is Sarah am from American. my boyfriend Anderson left me for another girl for three months' ever since then my life have been filled with pains, sorrow and heart break because he was my first love who disvirgin me when I was 19 years old. A friend of mine Matthew told me he saw some testimonies of this great Dr IYAYI that he can bring back lover within some few days, I laugh it out and said I am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after three days my boyfriend called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through. I still can't believe it, because it is highly unbelievable, it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr IYAYI for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great priest here is the email address: ( dr.iyayispell@hotmail.com ) and call him on +2348151358871