Bookish

Friday 10 May 2013

Inspirational Funmi Iyanda

Funmi Iyanda covers Genevieve's May edition

If you are a Nigerian, calling a lady that is not biologically related to one an aunty will not take you by surprise.
 
Aunty Funmi Iyanda as I call her has inspired me a great deal, watching her rested program "New Dawn with Funmi" on  the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) then  as an undergraduate throughout my university years has given meaning to my womanhood.
 
She covers the May edition of Genevieve magazine.
 
This is sure beautiful. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There's an issue with your web site in internet explorer, might test this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a big portion of other folks will pass over your great writing due to this problem.

my web-site; gsa search engine ranker