Bookish

Thursday 25 April 2013

A Little Prayer


God, I'm very thankful for all the experiences of life that You have taken me through. I just want to communicate with God right now with this my little prayer.
 
I'm really bless because God has not forsaken me in an condition and I'm indebted to Him for this.
 
Please join me as I say my little prayer.
 
Dear God;
Please give me the grace to fulfil Your will;
Give me the courage to be trustworthy;
Enhance me with Your wisdom;
Give me the spirit and energy to be successful;
Lord, give me the opportunity to be fulfilled and contented;
Thank you Lord for the gift of FREEDOM
Good health and sound mind;
For the good food and wonderful people You surrounded me with;
Thank you my dear God for being very glorious.
 
Amen!!!!!!
 
I'm in the praying mode, I guess you can look back at your journey and also say your own little prayers.
 
As you also pray, I say Amen because I know He's watching over you. The One that watches over us never sleeps or slumbers.
 
So,no matter what the journey is like, stay focus and hold on to your faith.
 
God bless our souls, Amen!


 

No comments: