Bookish

Friday 15 February 2013

Rest in peace Goldie


Goldie Susan Harvey is dead.

For more than 3 hours after getting the flash on blackberry instant messenger asking me if it's true that Goldie is dead.

I told myself that it can't be the Nigerian Goldie because I was following the events at the Grammy and you represented Naija very well, that was how glamorous you were.

Even up to the moment that I'm writing this, I can't still get my mind together that you are no longer going to be on the music stage.

I pray that the Lord give your family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss, I also mourn with Mr. Kenny Ogbunge the CEO of Kennis Music, the entire Nigeria music industry, Prezzo and your fans throughout the world.

Rest in peace Oluwabimpe Susan Harvey aka GOLDIE.

No comments: