Bookish

Thursday 22 November 2012

Quote of the Week!

 "Resentment is like drinking poison and hope it will kill your enemies."      Nelson Mandela



At one time or the other of our lives we've had issues with people or better still they've also had problems with us and we resented them with every energy in us. I know how painful it could be to be badly hurt by the ones you truly love.
 
It doesn’t matter who was wrong or right or who caused the issues. People, I think in the spirit of the season we are about to enter let’s get out there to make up with the people who we’ve resented in this past few months of the year.
If we don’t stop the fights now, so when do we come back to fight another day.
The beauty of friendship sometime is found in the small fights we usually have with our friends especially when will settle our differences over lunch or dinner quaffing coffee or tea.
For me it is TJ and Bicci, my gals where are thou please let meet at our usual amala junction? I love you both and I can wait to hear your baby voices when Bicci is playing the smart one over our Ogunfe meat.
Bisous.

No comments: