Bookish

Wednesday 28 November 2012

I'm thankful!

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.” –Unknown

My family, friends and colleagues showed this yesterday (oh it was my birthday, I’m sure you remember I told you that I love November dearly) by their numerous messages and best wishes that they all sent to me from far and near, special songs birthday songs especially the one from Pupa Orits Williki, cakes, lunch orders, my picture display on the timelines and blackberries’ DPs, the gifts especially the chocolates and the cake.

 I love that cake, thank you Darling I TRULY LOVE YOU.

This means so much to me.

What more can I say that I’m humbled by all your love towards me and I mean this “I love all from the very depth of my heart”.
  

To the generous minds the heaviest debt is that of gratitude, when it is not in our power to repay it.”- Benjamin Franklin

I can’t ask for a better family, friends and colleagues from God than these beautiful people He has already given and surrounded me with. Baba God you are simply too much, I’m thankful for this!

I hope I will (Retaliate) soonest!

Kisses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday girl, love your blog.

Anonymous said...

the cake is beautiful, happy birthday.