Bookish

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Happy birthday to my Super GALS

True friends are rear to come by but over the years you both have shown friends are worth having.

"A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity."  -Robert Hall

I remember meeting my girls in APCON class in 2007, will I say it's by chance or God's destiny because I'm sure He knows I will later need you both at all points and curves of my life.
Olabimpe

Olabimpe ore mi owon, your creative mind is second to none, your sincerity to God is what I always admire.

How do I apology for not remembering this special day, August 27. This is a day in every year  that together with other great people we put smiles on over 1000 peoples faces.

Oh baby I'm deeply sorry, I hope I can make it up to you because no busyness  is worth an excuse for forgetting a true HEROIN like you.

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happy birthday my wiffy, God bless you!


 Olashile

Olashile omo Adesegun aya Adediran, today August 28 is your special day.
I'm truly bless to have you in my life. You're sunlight and  you brighten all nature that you come across . 

Thank you for chosen me as your friend.
"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand." -Henri Nouwen 

Happy birthday my sister from another mother.
Olashile and Olabimpe.........the priceless gifts from God.

Olashile and Olabimpe you both are born with wealth and you have shared the wealth of friendship with me without boundaries , girls I can never trade you for any other precious gems.
"A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeable. " William Penn

1 comment:

Ola Olabimpe said...

lol nicey am glad we met! *wink* ~ola olabimpe