Bookish

Friday 8 March 2013

Happy Women's Day

Photo credit: www.flickr.com
 

You can break down a real woman temporarily but a real woman will always pick up the pieces, rebuild herself and come back even stronger than ever. -Unknown
 
Happy women's day to all the wonderful women out there who have impacted into the life of someone to build their dream for their better today.
 
How can I ever forget my own special lady who crafted and molded my way to being a real woman.

Late Mrs. Eunice Towobola Banjo, she was my a beautiful, adorable, energetic, industrious and God fearing Ijebu woman. She was a grandma one will pay billion of dollar to have, I truly adore her especially now that I'm gaining from all the good things she taught me. Though, then I thought she was the most wicked grandmother in the whole world, some times I asked my cousins if she was truly my grandma.
 
She instilled discipline into me, whatever I am today was all her efforts and with  the help of God on her side. She single handedly trained me with some financial and moral supports from my biological parents. she was the parent I knew, because she adopted me at age one from my parent.

Grandma, may God always bless your soul.
 



"I knew my mother was a good person, a wonderful person, but I didn't know to what extent until people came to me and told me things from the heart." Velma  Evans

 



 
To all the beautiful women who have scarified for those they truly care about and you're not rewarded for your gesture, on their behalf I say thank you for all your efforts. May the Lord reward you, He loves you more than anyone.
 
To a woman who has multiple roles as a wife, mother, teacher, cook, cleaner, nanny and grandmother and with all these tasking duties you still do not get no word of thank you. OMG, also on their behalves I shall pay you now with hugs and many thank you kisses because you're truly an heroin you deserve platinum as your reward medal. Guess what you' re my OLYMPIAN.
 
And to you all beautiful women who have been battered, brutilized, abused and ignored. Please remember that those who have done the inhuman to you are simply cowards and they shall reap the reward of their wickeness.

I love you and please I have this special peom for you.

A real woman

You are a real woman
You're a woman of substance
A woman to be adore

You're being battared
You're a vibrant woman
That ought to be cherised
But the cowards were crueled to you

You're simply beautiful
You're a woman of hope
I know someday that
The god of women will
Always fight your cause

Today and many more days to come
I will always hug you
And pound my roses around you
Because I know you deserve love
Unblemishe love

I say to you hold your courage
Beacuse the corwads will be fished out
They will cover their faces in shame
As you'll be celebrated
Just I celebrate you today
Because you are a real beautiful woman of substance.
 
Happy women's day to all the beautiful hardworking women who have also inspired me from far and near. Some I know personally, some I met on television and pages of newspapes, Some I met through the books the authored and some I meet on the path of life.
 
All of you are fantastic and I adore your courage especially in the world where women are not always giving chance to prove the worth. Thank you for breaking the ceiling against women oppression.

I must thank you ,the gentlemen who have giving women the room to excel in all sphere of life. You're the real men.

Happy women's day!
 

 

 

No comments: