Bookish

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Year 2012 in Retrospect

How far did I go?
Last year was fantastic but it also has many challenges however I will give it a pass mark.

Some of the thing I touched and I’m extremely happy to share with you are:

· -I knew God better, the relationship with Him is not what any money can buy. I pray I know Him better, serve Him more, do His will more and I pray His mercy endureth forever more in my life

· -The Connectivity with my family was like never before, Mama et Papa, MJ, TY, Fourpointer, GBoy. Mama and Papa, you are simply irreplaceable. You all rock my world!

· -Improved at work, the level at which my boss recommended me for leadership position was simply amazing.

· -I got to know more on legal proceeding and legal terms. It was incredible and I'm beginning to love it. Maybe someday I might buckle up for a law degree.


· -My Public relations application was apt. I hope my mentors are not reading this!

· -I learnt to cook new recipes, I will be glad to share some the delicacies with you soon.

· -I had two new god-daughters and a son (Precious,Sumaiyah and Itunnuoluwa), I love you my angels.

· -The challenges at work was much but not totally overwhelming but I thank God this has given me the opportunity to know my colleagues better and it has also open my mind to the technicality of my job.

· -My Arabic class is on course and I'm loving every bit of it.

· - Above all to find love is not easy I can tell you, I give thank to God for making me find KK you have defined what a true love is. Baby I love you.
· -  The feeling of having a new born baby was what I had when I Started this blog, the butterfly moments . Voila, I finally started it and guess what I'm enjoying every bit of my writing experience and the joy of seeing that good people like youself from everywhere is checking my posts is highly rewarding, Merci beaucoup a tous!
      I couldn't hang out my gals 'cos they were all preggie. I miss the Amala and some of our favourites but I hope my littes angels wouldn't deprive us of our girly quite moments this new year.
These were what I was able to achieve last year, what more can I wish for now than to pray that God should grant me the grace to do more this New Year.

 

No comments: