Bookish

Monday 7 January 2013

Happpppy New Year!

 
Year 2012 has come and gone, it has is up and down, low and high moments.
 
This is a brand new year, nothing and I mean nothing will stop me from achieving my goals. All I pray to God for is good health and His mercy.
 
New year resolutions for me is just another phrase which a lot of poeple have misused over time maybe that's the reason I wouldn't use it as a benchmark for my new year goal setting or I just don't want to be cuaght in it world web.
 
One thing that I know that I need to seriously work on this year is my habit of late coming for functions and activities, I'm very sure Ola and Oyeronke are praying about this unbecoming attitude of mine. I'm very tired of running helther skelther to events and now that Okada is a no go area in Lagos it has been pretty difficult "by force by fire change is inevetable".
 
I sincerely pray to God to help me achieve this in year 2013 and many more good things that I have pegged down to change.
 
I also hope to improve in my speech presentation and delivery, so Toastermaster Nigeria you have a member in me. I hope you'll help me to shapen this dream into reality.
 
Oh my God, you're not also left out of goal setting procedure, friends you can call it any name or phrase you desire, just act along the line of progress. For me what's important is not the english you use to describe the act, just push a little for change to happen so that you can achieve your goals.
 
Voila my friends, lets Act to make our Dream come through in 2013.
 
Bienvenue a tous a l'annee 2013 et Bonne année.
 

No comments: